Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Delivery Services 2016/10/13 14:26
Hi,
I will be heading to Japan next year and I am interested in the delivery services there. Because i will be flying to Osaka and taking Shinkansen to Tokyo then back home. I was wondering if i am able to have baggage delivery services from Osaka back to Tokyo?

Delivery Services:
1) Itami Airport to Osaka Apartment
2) Osaka Apartment to Tokyo Apartment
3) Tokyo AIrport to Narita Airport
Is it possible?
Thank you.
by Nicklo (guest)  

Re: Delivery Services 2016/10/13 14:38
When you say "apartment", do you mean an AirBnB? If so, you probably won't be able to have it delivered directly.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Delivery Services 2016/10/13 14:43
Yup. I meant Airbnb apartment. The thing is I'm traveling with my parents and pulling the luggage around isn't a good idea. I'll be reaching Osaka pretty early and I can't be possibly traveling around with the luggage. It's pretty inconvenient. So I thought if the courier could send the luggage for us.
by Nicklo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Delivery Services 2016/10/13 15:01
Items can be delivered the next/following day.

Items can be delivered to an AirBNB apartment. You need to be at the apartment at time that you elect on the delivery form.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: Delivery Services 2016/10/13 21:52
Yes, it can be done, but these are the points you will have to consider:

1/ from airport to apartment: easy, but have to be present at apartment during the delivery time slot you've agreed upon with the service.

2/ from apartment to apartment: you can schedule a pick up or bring your luggage (if not too big) to a convenience store for the service, but you have to figure out how to fill out the form. Help may or may not be available from the store's clerk. Again, have to be present at the apartment during the delivery time slot you've agreed upon.

2/ from apartment to airport: this has to be done 2 days prior to your flight because they want to make sure your luggage will definitely be at the airport waiting for you. I think you can schedule online and they will come by to pick up your luggage.
by HnH (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread