Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Keisei Skyliner & Subway Ticket 2016/10/16 13:42
hi Guys,

If possible could somebody perhaps let me know if the Skyliner + Subway Combination is still available at Narita?

The Tokyo Metro Website says it is available until 30th Sept 2016, they haven't seem to update the website with an extended date, and the Skyliner Website seems to have the same details on their website.

Will be traveling to Tokyo in November for 2 weeks, and would really like to purchase this when I arrive at Narita.

Would appreciate your comments and advise.

Thanks
by Frankie (guest)  

Re: Keisei Skyliner & Subway Ticket 2016/10/16 14:02
The company (metro) said that it's no longer available.
No similar discount is currently available either.
by sato (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Keisei Skyliner & Subway Ticket 2016/10/16 14:06
Thanks Sato,

Such a Pity hopefully they will have a similar traveling option when I arrive, that option would have been perfect.

But im surprised that they haven't removed it from their website then if its no longer available.
by Frankie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Keisei Skyliner & Subway Ticket 2016/10/16 14:43
Is this the one? Seems it can be purchased online? http://www.keisei.co.jp/keisei/tetudou/skyliner/e-ticket/en/ticket/sky...
by Ben (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Keisei Skyliner & Subway Ticket 2016/10/16 15:02
Thanks Ben,

Thats correct,this is the ticket im wanting to buy.

Online might not work for me as i dont have a Credit Card.

Hopefully somebody that has recently been at Narita after the 30 Sept, can let me know if they were able to still purchase this option.

Re: Keisei Skyliner & Subway Ticket 2016/10/16 16:01
I'd be interested to know as well.
by Ben (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Keisei Skyliner & Subway Ticket 2016/10/16 16:48
http://www.keisei.co.jp/keisei/tetudou/skyliner/us/value_ticket/subway...

I cannot see anywhere that this offer has expired???
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: Keisei Skyliner & Subway Ticket 2016/10/16 16:53
Thanks hakata,

I also cant see if it actually expired, would be awesome if they physically still have it going.

I guess i will have to wait and see when i reach Narita , or hopefully they update the websites

Re: Keisei Skyliner & Subway Ticket 2016/10/16 22:01
I recall a similar question a few months ago when someone thought it was discontinued in March, but it was just that they'd stopped selling it as 1, 2 of 3 day tickets. It was replaced by 24, 48 or 72 hour tickets. I've searched in relation to September and it seems that it relates only to 1, 2 of 3 day tickets that had previously been purchased. They could be exchanged for the equivalent hour ticket until September. Refer to the section of the following site: http://www.tokyometro.jp/en/ticket/value/airport_bus/index.html
by Sal1980 rate this post as useful

Re: Keisei Skyliner & Subway Ticket 2016/10/16 22:56
Thanks Sal1980,

So there is a pretty good chance that they will still be selling it when I arrive at Narita in November.

I guess only time will tell.
by frankie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Keisei Skyliner & Subway Ticket 2016/10/17 06:49
I flew into Narita on October 1st and I was able to buy the Skyliner + Metro package on the spot.

Cheers.
by Diego de Manila rate this post as useful

Re: Keisei Skyliner & Subway Ticket 2016/10/17 11:14
Thanks Diego,

Appreciate it.

reply to this thread