Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Trip in Shikoku 2016/10/17 04:00
Hi everyone.
I have only 3 days in shikoku, emter to shikoku from kobe and i want to stay only in the east side.
Then i heading to okayama and to hiroshoma.
I want to rent a car for 3 days.
Someone recommend me where coties stay and travel?
I want to stay in tokushima..takamatsu....naoshima ...
Where to travel ?
We want to pick up the car in osaka and drop off in takamatsu.
Someone knows about one way fee?
Thatks

by E.g (guest)  

Re: Trip in Shikoku 2016/10/21 22:12
Where to travel? Well, Naoshima's destinations are basically decided. You'll visit the art sites there. There is little reason to visit otherwise.

Have you seen the pages on this site about Takamatsu? It lists many of the main sites:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e5400.html

Tokushima City doesn't have such famous attractions. Tokushima Castle, the museum and the garden on the site are nice. Mount Bizan is well known but not particularly impressive.

But there are other sites around. Naruto, the Wakimachi historic district in Mima, various pilgrimage temples, etc.
by Rabbityama rate this post as useful

Re: Trip in Shikoku 2016/10/22 00:22
Kotohira
by Andy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Trip in Shikoku 2016/10/22 02:51
With three days, Tokushima, Takamatsu and Naoshima will already take up quite a bit of time. It doesnft really make sense to rent a car to visit these places since they are just a train ride away from each other, fro Osaka you can easily take a bus to Tokushima if you want to see the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge (or a ferry from Wakayama). http://www.jr-shikoku.co.jp/bus/global/en/route/awa_ex_osaka.html
I would rent a car if going up to the Oboke Valley area.

I second Kotohira by the way, maybe Naruto too since itfs along the way.
by FancyLampshade rate this post as useful

reply to this thread