Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Osaka 6 days 2016/10/19 20:35
I am visiting Osaka st the end of Nov and will be staying at Sarasa hotel nipponbashi.
Any advise on where to go and what kind of pass I should get for 4 adults.
What is the best way to get to the hotel fron Kansai airport.

Thanks
by Josephine (guest)  

Re: Osaka 6 days 2016/10/20 17:34
I have never heard of Sarasa Hotel, but quick google search tells me that it is a new hotel which originally planned to be apartments. I think it is a good choice.

Any advise on where to go and what kind of pass I should get for 4 adults.

There are several places to consider

Kyoto: Autumn leaves are very nice in Kyoto and the end of November might be the best season. Of course it is the most popular city in Japan.

Nara: Nara is one of the oldest capital in Japan and there are nice temples. Nara is also known for deers.

Osaka: Osaka is a modern city so there are not so many historical places, but it has Universal Studios and one of the most popular aquarium in Japan.

There are other places like Kobe (westernized port city), Himeji and Hikone (original castles).

Before considering the rail pass you should decide where to visit.

What is the best way to get to the hotel fron Kansai airport.

Sarasa hotel is close to Namba station so you should take Nankai line. What time will you land at KIX?
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka 6 days 2016/10/23 00:23
Thanks you and your advice help a lots
by Josephine (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka 6 days 2016/10/23 07:49
In Osaka I would suggest you consider Shinsekai (especially in the evening), the castle and history museum, Umeda (there is a pretty Christmas market under the Sky building), Namba and Minoo park (for autumn colours).
Arima onsen is the other side of mount Rokko and is pretty.
Koyasan is also a wonderful place to visit and stay overnight.
Check out these places on this website.
Regards, Richard
by RichardS81 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka 6 days 2016/10/23 22:45
Thanks you
by Josephine (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread