Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

deciding where to go for 2 weeks after tokyo? 2016/10/31 19:11
Hi!

So i am spending some time with mates in Tokyo for close to 2 weeks in January then have from the 24th of january to the 8th of feb before i depart from osaka. Am trying to decide what to do with my self. I will be going solo for those last 2 weeks.

Im a very social person and like to just go with the flow. I enjoy sports, drinking beer, seeing majestic things and meeting randoms.

I have been to Kyoto, Osaka and Tokyo on 2 previous trips but am ooking for somewhere new to go before i head to Osaka. Sapporo looks pretty awesome. I am open to any suggestions!
by calmal (guest)  

Re: deciding where to go for 2 weeks after tokyo? 2016/11/2 08:18
The Sapporo Snow Festival starts on the 6th of Feb, so you could spend a day or so there before flying back to Osaka on the 7th?

Working your way up to Sapporo through Tohoku and Hokkaido is what I did last winter and I loved it. People in Tohoku were the chattiest I've ever met in Japan, so if you like to meet random people you will most likely have a lot of luck there.
by kawaiimon rate this post as useful

Re: deciding where to go for 2 weeks after tokyo? 2016/11/2 08:34
I've heard a lot of good things about Kagoshima. They've been promoting themselves a lot recently. Might be worth looking in to. Sounds like and amazing trip... I Love Osaka.
by SwiftyRich rate this post as useful

Re: deciding where to go for 2 weeks after tokyo? 2016/11/2 16:00
Tohoku and Hokkaido or Chigoku and Kyushu.

with 2 weeks, you have plenty of time to do what you wanna do. All these places have heap of info on this website. Just troll through the webpages and see what interests you the most.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread