Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Osaka to Tokyo on early April 2017 2016/10/31 21:23
Hi,I am travelling to Osaka for Holiday on 7th of April and getting a Return Flight from Tokyo.total 8 Nights .Would like to know what are the best countryside places to cover ??Is this the best time to cover Alpine Route?How long will it take ?Which is the best place to stay near Mt. Fuji so that we can enjoy the Fujiyama park.
What will be the average expense for a 8 Night trip?
by sourav (guest)  

Re: Osaka to Tokyo on early April 2017 2016/11/1 13:45
Hi. If I was going that time of year I'd pick from the following stops (by train, and in order) Nara, Kyoto, Hikone, either [Takayama-Kanazawa-Bessho Onsen] or [Tsumago/Magome-Matsumoto], Kamakura/Enoshima-Tokyo.

Now for practical purposes you wont be able to see all of them, but check them out and pick what you like. Kyoto will be jam packed and probably Nara too. Hard to give a budget though there is a budget estimator on this site, and you can work out your train costs by hyperdia or get a pass.
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread