Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Snow Monkey Pass 2016/11/29 00:07
According to Nagaden website, their Snow Monkey Pass covers the Nagano Dentestu Line (train), the Nagaden Express Bus, the Local Nagaden Bus and free admission to the Snow Monkey Park. I will need to take the Nagaden Shigakogen bus line to the Park from Nagano. Does the pass cover this line?
by Mika (guest)  

Re: Snow Monkey Pass 2016/11/29 10:47

I will need to take the Nagaden Shigakogen bus line to the Park from Nagano. Does the pass cover this line?

2. One day unlimited use of the Nagaden Express bus (Nagano station – Snow Monkey Park).
The above is the Nagaden Shigakogen bus line

http://www.snowmonkeyresorts.com/access/snow-monkey-1-day-pass/
by shinji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Snow Monkey Pass 2016/11/29 11:15
by * (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Snow Monkey Pass 2016/12/1 09:19
The pass will be back on sale next week, along with the 300 yen price increase.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Snow Monkey Pass 2016/12/5 00:32
Thank you for your replies everyone.

I am surprised that the Nagaden Express bus is the Nagaden Shigakogen bus line. I have read on this website or maybe somewhere else that the Express bus has limited runs to the Snow monkey park and this timetable shows more.

Anyway, I have just noticed something from the timetable and will have to rework my schedule for that day again. Yes, so sad about the price increase.

by Mika (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Snow Monkey Pass 2016/12/5 09:21
The non-winter timetable only has a few buses.

A 300yen increase is a lot compared to the old 500yen entry but hardly sad given the work they have been doing this year on the site. (1st December increased to 800 yen), but the bus is 1400 yen each way so 300 out of 3600 is not that much.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread