Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

donan bus camplaint 2016/12/16 13:42
My luggage is broken by the driver of donan bus. i would like to file a complaint but I cannot find the email address. Anyone can help? Thanks in advance.
by Stephen (guest)  

Re: donan bus camplaint 2016/12/16 14:06
Don't bother, all bus companies explicitly say in their terms of carriage that they are not responsible for your luggage.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: donan bus camplaint 2016/12/16 15:46
No, I just get on the bus and he rudely pick my luggage and drop it. I must complaint him.
by stephen (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: donan bus camplaint 2016/12/16 15:56
Then I would just go to police. Donan Bus has no contact e-mail that I can find, only phone and fax.

http://donanbus.co.jp/about3/

Re: donan bus camplaint 2016/12/17 00:07
Actually you don't make it very clear what happened... Are you saying the driver damaged your luggage intentionally, or was he "just" careless in handling it?

Re: donan bus camplaint 2017/1/18 11:16
He think he intentionally broke it as he suddenly stop driving and rudely pick and drop off my luggage. Then, my luggage is broken.
by Stephen (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: donan bus camplaint 2017/1/18 11:49
Luggage doesnt last for ever. Move on and dont dwell on one negative of an otherwise awesome holiday.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: donan bus camplaint 2017/1/18 12:05
My luggage bought for three days and with receipt. So do you think is my problem for a new luggage?

Re: donan bus camplaint 2017/1/18 12:15
Three days old? With receipt? Why not get it replaced or repaired under warranty then?
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: donan bus camplaint 2017/1/18 12:37
It is out of my question. I do think it is the responsibility of the driver no matter the luggage is repaired or not. So I am sorting a complaint email.

reply to this thread