Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

From Narita airport to Haneda airport 2017/1/22 18:49
Hi,
In advance, thank you for your attention and advice!
I will be arriving Tuesday 21st February 11:35am in Narita Terminal1 from Korea(Korean airline.).
And I have to transfer to Haneda airport. My next plane(Delta) for the USA is 16:25. I have a little less than 5hours.
Is it possible time to make it?
I will just take a carry-on, so I don't need to get back my luggage.
But I am using different airline for the USA, and I am considering using airport Limousine to go to Haneda.
I do not know how much time I will spend in Narita and on the road. And if there would be a traffic?
Do you think it is possible to make?

Thank you!
by Booksori  

Re: From Narita airport to Haneda airport 2017/1/22 20:23
Yes, no problem. Especially since both Korean and Delta are in SkyTeam and you have no checked luggage, you will probably have nothing to do at either airport besides going through immigration.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: From Narita airport to Haneda airport 2017/1/22 20:33
you will probably have nothing to do at either airport besides going through immigration

... and security, of course. But you should get all your boarding passes before leaving Korea, so no need to check-in at Haneda.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: From Narita airport to Haneda airport 2017/1/23 23:41
I appreciate your answer.
Thank you again!
by Booksori rate this post as useful

reply to this thread