Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Alpine route tickets reservation 2017/2/23 01:45
I want to go on the Alpine route from Tateyama to Nagano, and the only day I can do that, because of my itinerary is on April 15th (the same day that the full route opens). ILm very concerned for finding tickets, I want to secure mine before travelling. I canLt find a web to buy the tickets now, some pages said that they start selling on April 14th. I find that very strange, Am I not finding the correct page?
by Lucia DS (guest)  

Re: Alpine route tickets reservation 2017/2/23 10:39
Only one section of the route can be reserved. The rest is first come first served.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Alpine route tickets reservation 2017/2/23 12:38

I did the Alpine route from Toyama once many years ago. Never had I thought of reserving any tickets, nor did I have any issue getting tickets on the spot. Has anything changed recently prompted a reservation for the trip? I could not help noticing a similar question as the OP's in this forum. In fact, I am planning another visit in the future, would also appreciate any feedback.
by * (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread