Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Miyako Odori Geisha dance 2017/2/23 19:55
concerning the Miyako Odori Geisha performance, this April will take place at the Kyoto Art Theater Shunjuza. does anyone know if it's better to get a seat in the front, close to the stage (1st floor, block A), or on the 2nd floor, block D?
thank you in advance
by ioannis pi  

Re: Miyako Odori Geisha dance 2017/2/24 12:40
http://www.miyako-odori.jp/english/index.html

Did you check here?

You had better to reserve ealier as the most first class seats were
sold.
by biwakoman rate this post as useful

Re: Miyako Odori Geisha dance 2017/2/24 14:52
Floor seating in front is virtually impossible to get. We did first balcony close to the front of balcony. Visuals were good and acoustics were outstanding. The size of the dance troupe ensures that even distant seats feel fully involved in the action. Think the price was around $45USD. Early purchase, online or concierge in hotel where you will stay, is mandatory. For online from the States, you get a voucher which you swap for tickets at the ticket counter. Oh, you cant photograph, at least not with flash or phone cameras.
by johnnyman (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Miyako Odori Geisha dance 2017/2/24 23:57
i think i was lucky. i bought the last ticket at the third row in front of the scene. my dilemma was between this one and another on the first row of the first floor.
thank you anyway!
by ioannis pi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread