Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Itadori 2017/2/28 17:54
Hello there,

I would like to travel to see the Monet's Pond at Itadori Village, Seki, Gifu. Just wonder any one could help to provide/advise me how to get there from Gifu Station.

Many many thanks !
Tip
by Tip (guest)  

Re: Itadori 2017/2/28 18:32
There's very limited access by public transport but you can get a bus from Gifu to Horado or Itadori and try to make your way from either of those places.

Best would be to hire a car in Gifu...
by Saru Bob (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Itadori 2017/2/28 21:57
I have never heard of this and I lived in Gifu city for 4 years. My co-worker was from Itadori. It is definitely the country side of Japan. I think the only way to get there is by renting a car. It is about an hour and half from Gifu city. The drive around the area is very nice and a lot of nature.
by MikeTI rate this post as useful

Re: Itadori 2017/3/1 17:54
You can go to Mone's Pond by public transportation from Gifu.
Take Gifu-Itadori Line(岐阜板取線)from JR Gifu station bus stop,
and get off at Horado kiwi plaza(ほらどキウイプラザ)bus stop.
Transfer to Itadori fureai bus at Horado kiwi plaza, and get off at Ajisaien mae(あじさい園前).
Mone's pond is located at 150 meters' walking distance.
You can reach there in less than two hours and the bus fare for Gifu bus is 660 yen. Itadori fureai bus is free of charge.
Here's bus time table as below:

http://www.city.seki.lg.jp/cmsfiles/contents/0000004/4993/20161001itad...

Have a nice trip!

by Hirohiroboy rate this post as useful

Re: Itadori 2017/3/2 01:21
Many many thanks for all your advices!!!!
by Khun Tip rate this post as useful

reply to this thread