Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Travel pass 2017/3/1 20:01
Tokyo Subway Ticket=24 hour: 800 yen,48 hour: 1200 yen,72 hour: 1500 yen Unlimited use of all subway lines Toei and Tokyo Metro. (1)As a residence of Japan,can I buy this ticket From Fukuoka?If yes,give me travel agencies name.(2) By paying 15000 yen,,can I buy 10 piece in a single time to ride 1 month Tokyo Subway?(3) From this travel agencies can I buy Kansai Thru Pass.Do they want service charge? If yes,how much yen?Do they give me voucher or real pass?can I buy multiple surutto kansai pass in a single time.
by madhuri (guest)  

Re: Travel pass 2017/3/2 16:19
It is available for purchase in the Tokyo area. Not elsewhere.

Any Tokyo train company website has a list of where you can purchase these Subway passes.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: Travel pass 2017/3/2 17:55
http://www.tokyometro.jp/lang_en/ticket/value/travel/

We (Japan residents including Japanese and foreigners) can purchase the ticket at travel agencies.

[Travel Agencies]
JTB, Kinki Nippon Tourist, Nippon Travel Agency, Tobu Top Tours, Nishitetsu Travel, JALPAK, JR Hokkaido, JR East, JR Tokai Tours, JR West (Hiroshima Area), JR Kyushu, Hankyu Travel, FUJI TRAVEL SERVICE, and Meitetsu World Travel branches and agencies.

However, you must notice these two restrictions.

Not sold in Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama, Chiba, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma and Yamanashi prefectures.
Only sold together with other travel products (transportation, accommodation, travel packages, etc.) for Tokyo.

You can buy it at your hotel, but not all hotels sell it, and there are also restrictions (see the Tokyometro page for detail).
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread