Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shin-Sapporo Station Coin Lockers 2017/3/16 23:12
Hello there!

I tried searching all over the internet and could not find any information if Shin-Sapporo has any coin lockers to store large luggage. I know there are a bunch of sites that list the location of these lockers but I could only find information at Sapporo station and not Shin-Sapporo station.

I wanted to see the historical village after arriving at New Chitose Airport in the morning but since there does not seem to be same day arrival luggage service I thought it would be best to store my luggage at Shin-Sapporo station.

I originally wanted to go to Otaru first but had to change my plans since the Otaru-Sapporo welcome pass will be discontinued at the end of this month :(
It does not look like they are replacing it with something else either, since I plan to go in April.

Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks!
by Mika (guest)  

Re: Shin-Sapporo Station Coin Lockers 2017/3/17 14:08
by shinji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shin-Sapporo Station Coin Lockers 2017/3/17 22:46
Thanks so much! So many of these sites in Japanese, I couldn't find the right one.
by Mika (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread