Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sapporo itenarary for 1 and a half day 2017/4/16 16:31
We are a family of 4 with two teenage daughters travelling to Japan for the first time . We will arrive Sapporo at 3pm on 20th and would leave early morning on 22nd.
Can you recommend the places to see in and around Sapporo during this time .

by SSD (guest)  

Re: Sapporo itenarary for 1 and a half day 2017/4/17 19:42
first would be a 1/2 day trip to otaru. take the train. see the canal. glass factory store outlet, and bell chime-music box stare. eat sushi . in sapporo, go to odori park for sure, maybe to old for chocolate factory-there is a historical village--check out chuo bus for daily bus tours-they do highlights which is very good
by sapporostan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Sapporo itenarary for 1 and a half day 2017/4/19 04:08
Thank you very much for your reply. That helps.
We are reaching Sapporo at 3 pm . So we plan to see the city for rest of the day . I saw Chuo bus programs. There are two full day tours available :
1. Otaru tour
2. Lake Toya and Shikotsu.
We need to make a choice between these two
What would you recommend ?
Thanks
by SSD (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Sapporo itenarary for 1 and a half day 2017/5/10 06:55
Really depends on what your kids like. I never been to Otaru but I been to Lake Toya. It's a nice lake but it's huge with really nothing near by except natural settings and onsens. For a day trip, I think Otaru is probably enjoyable by everyone.
by WesternMoocow rate this post as useful

reply to this thread