Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus Hire for Short Transfer in Osaka 2017/4/23 19:39
Hi all. I need help. A group of us, 15 adults and 4 children will be arriving at the Osaka Station, taking the Thunderbird from Kanazawa. Our accommodations are located in the Namba area between the Nipponbashi Station and the Osaka-Uehommachi Station. I have tried checking the subway transfers and as far as I can see, I shall need to make 2 transfers before arriving at either stations. We will also have our luggage with us, so I was thinking if there are private bus hire available just to take us from the Osaka Station to the accommodations. Those I've seen seem to be for airport transfers or between cities/prefectures.

Can anyone help me, please?

How about taxis? What are the taxi fares like?

Or should I opt to forward the luggage and travel light? What are the charges like? I cannot fully understand the size and price charts on the Ta-Q-Bin website.

Thanks.
by buaytahan  

Re: Bus Hire for Short Transfer in Osaka 2017/4/24 11:39

How about taxis? What are the taxi fares like?

2,600 per taxi ?
https://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Osaka-Japan&from=Osaka+St...

by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus Hire for Short Transfer in Osaka 2017/4/24 11:58
Our accommodations are located in the Namba area between the Nipponbashi Station and the Osaka-Uehommachi Station.

Between Nipponbashi and Osaka-Uehonmachi there is Tanimachikyuchome station of Osaka municipal subway (Tanimachi line). From Higashiumeda which is 6 min walk from JR Osaka station, Tanimachi line will take you to Tanimachikyuchome, 10 min no transfer.

http://www.hyperdia.com/en/cgi/en/search.html?dep_node=HIGASHIUMEDA&ar...
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Bus Hire for Short Transfer in Osaka 2017/4/24 12:11

Or should I opt to forward the luggage and travel light? What are the charges like?
Could be @1000 , cheaper just get taxis.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus Hire for Short Transfer in Osaka 2017/4/24 12:12
Thanks! That's a relief. The Tanimachi Line will get us there!
by buaytahan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread