Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sumo event sold-out. admission? 2017/4/25 03:06
Hello- The Sumo event in May in Tokyo is sold out. Is there a way that I can somehow gain admission to one of the days there? Thanks if you can help me :)

Lee
by Mango7 (guest)  

Re: Sumo event sold-out. admission? 2017/4/25 15:03
There will be some general admission tickets for sale at the Kokugikan at 8am each day for that day. They will probably sell out fast
by Stan Norrell rate this post as useful

Re: Sumo event sold-out. admission? 2017/4/25 15:10
Japanican still have few tickets for their "Sumo Tours from Hamamatsucho" tour. It's pricey though for B-Class seating.
by bellmot rate this post as useful

Re: Sumo event sold-out. admission? 2017/4/25 22:13
Thank you Stan and Bellmot, im so appreciative. Will try both!! Thank u gents again,:)

Lee
by Lee (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Sumo event sold-out. admission? 2017/5/3 21:27
The "Japanican" JTB scalper seats are actually ok, despite being some of the worst seats at the arena (I call it the nose-bleed section almost as far away from the dojo you can get). Try to get them yo give you the tickets so you can attend independently of more of the day rather than their (terrible) limited "tour".
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Sumo event sold-out. admission? 2017/5/3 22:19
Ok, thank you very much. Already bought tour tix but will try to cancel. Thx so much!! :)
by k (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Sumo event sold-out. admission? 2017/5/6 20:56
I f you can read Japanese and have an address in Japan, website like Ticket Ryutsu Center, Ticket Camp and Okepi are quite useful. I bought a Masuseki for one person through Ticket Camp last year. The seller charged me a little more thN the original price but it was well worth it.
by Saio2017 rate this post as useful

Re: Sumo event sold-out. admission? 2017/5/6 21:53
Thank u very much, S!! :) have a great day. 😃
by k (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Sumo event sold-out. admission? 2017/5/10 11:23
Some alternative options are described here, too:
http://www.japanconcerttickets.com/how-to-buy-sumo-wrestling-tickets/
by APajo rate this post as useful

Re: Sumo event sold-out. admission? 2017/5/10 23:12
Thank you, A! :) Appreciate it!
by Kurt (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread