Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Only girls in Saitou-san app 2017/5/13 20:14
Hello anyone!
Japanese YouTubers uses this app (Saitou-san) so I thought it would be good for my speaking practice but because I'm a shy girl and I want to avoide (perverts) I wanted to know is there any function that let only girls? and yeah I'm new to this app so anyone can you explain how to use it a bit? (Like how to find people)
Thanks everyone!
by Tomodachi lol (guest)  

Re: Only girls in Saitou-san app 2017/5/14 12:14
Ooooops, sorry. I know how to use it now so don't bother yourself answering!
I haven't start any call though!
by Tomodachi lol (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Only girls in Saitou-san app 2017/5/14 15:29
I google this app, and I sent to youtube, so this app calls people who is using this ap... interesting
by YoYo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Only girls in Saitou-san app 2017/5/14 22:52
Ya, but you have to be careful while using it.
The videos on YouTube about this app are so funny I keep laughing while watching the whole video. Especially, Kayakuma's videos are funny ahahaha!!!

Re: Only girls in Saitou-san app 2017/5/16 10:03
I looked for this app and it is not available in the State from what I can tell... I have check the Apple app store and cannot find it,. suck :(

I believe its only available in Japan
by Yoyo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Only girls in Saitou-san app 2017/5/16 17:59
Um, yeah! it's only available in the Japanese store... I wanted to download an app that only existed in the Japanese store once, so I created one for the Japanese store. It's easy to create if you want, you can google it, it's free. There is one that teaches you step by step.

Re: Only girls in Saitou-san app 2017/5/17 22:45
Sucks, I will try to find away to download it...

Did you see the youtube video name 斉藤さんを試してみた ~Tried Saito-san (Mr.&Ms. Smith)~ by Kouhei7JP

He's says "Hey, Hey, do you speak English" to the girl @3:43, (ha ha ha)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3grtBPuf4M
by Yoyo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Only girls in Saitou-san app 2017/5/18 11:52
Yeah, I watched it lol

reply to this thread