Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Recommendation Tokyo Disneyland and sea 2017/6/24 14:12
What do you recommend to eat at Tokyo Disneyland and Disneysea? What are some of your favorite attractions? Any other recommendations or tips? (I will be visiting at the end of July)
by Katie (guest)  

Re: Recommendation Tokyo Disneyland and sea 2017/6/24 17:53
Avoid weekends! Try to visit the middle of the week Tues, Wed or Thurs.

I only did Sea. Skipped Disneyland because it's similar to the California one. Sea is a completely different Disney park. I went on April 26 Wednesday.

Utilize Fast Pass.

Decide before entering the park if you want to do Toy Story....as in going straight in line for the ride OR in line for the fast pass. Most from what I read start off at Toy Story doing one or the other.

This is how my day went (I logged it on my phone just to keep track and out of curiosity and had to do something when in line even if it was for 2 to 5 mins):

Took Bus directly to Disney area from Shinjuku Express Bus Terminal by Shinjuku Station (1000yen one way) 07:20 departure. Arrived in about half hour. Waited in line to enter (already purchased entrance ticket earlier via klook). Already a lot of people in front of me and all around.

Opened at 8:30A. Straight towards Toy Story. Saw the crazy line and thought not worth it and went straight to Tower of Terror right by it. Entered 8:42 out 8:55.

Journey to the Center of the Earth entered 9:06 out 9:55 (picked up Fast Pass)

20 Leauges entered 9:31 out 9:40

Indiana Jones entered 9:50 out 10:08 (single rider...take advantage of it to save time)

Lunch/Snack break (had the spicy chicken leg - okay nothing special), picked up FP for Raging

Back to Journey using FP entered 10:55 out 11:08

Raging Spirits using FP entered 11:19 out 11:32

Jasmine entered 11:37 out 11:46

Sinbads Story entered 11:47 out 12:04

Carousel entered 12:10 out 12:22

Jumpin Jellyfish entered 12:30 out 12:38

Whirlpool entered 12:41 out 12:45

Ate sweet burito (ummm...not so good), shopped, people watching

Toy Story Mania standby entered 2:07p out 3:07p (my longest wait which I thought wasn't bad considering horror stories of waiting longer for it).

More shopping and people watch

Aquatopia entered 4:15 out 4:20 (could have gone on and on and on...absolutely no line...high school girls was literally going back on off on off on off)

Ate Gyoza bun (interesting and good but overhyped) and hot oolong tea

Left around 5:15p, headed back to bus station area for 5:45 departure, back at Shinjuku Express Bus Terminal at 6:31p. Back at hotel 6:55p. Dinner around area. Then to Tokyo Metro Govt Bldg Observatory around 9p.

Notes on Sea:
Gondola rides shut down due to weather (very windy at times)

Popcorn bucket souvenir (different characters in different areas. I picked up Duffy...was looking for Stitch but couldn't find him until I was on my way out. Didn't want to pay for another one) Different flavors of popcorn. Google it.

I lucked out that it wasn't crowded that day. It was extra chilly for me (by the water) but was kind of prepared. I had 4 layers going but still felt cold. It was extra windy that day. So check weather the day before going. July weather could be hot and humid. But bring light cover for the evening just in case.
by hibell77 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread