Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nabano no Sato for late 2017 2017/6/27 01:50
Hello, im planning to go to Nabana no Sato this autumn.
I couldnt find the schedule for the illumination for this year yet, but im planning to go on 3rd Nov, which is a holiday in Japan (Culture day).
How bad is the crowd on Nabana no Sato during these time?
Also, i understand that there is a direct bus from Nagoya station going to Nabana no Sato, which cost 890 yen one way.
Do i have to buy tickets or i just have to use IC?

Thank you!
by ivan (guest)  

Re: Nabano no Sato for late 2017 2017/6/27 12:06
There are two companies that offer buses directly from Nagoya station to Nabana no Sato, Mie Kanko Bus and Meitetsu Highway Bus. You can see the schedule here:

http://www.nagashima-onsen.co.jp/resort/bus_01.html/

You can use your IC card but if you do you won't get the round-trip discount, so it's better to purchase the round-trip ticket at the window.

However, it seems that the best option is to take the Kintetsu line from Nagoya to Nagashima and then take the bus from there to Nabana no Sato. The official Nabana no Sato website warns that the highway from Nagoya can get very crowded, especially during illumination, and so delays are common. Plus the cost for this route is 620 yen one way (400 yen for Kintetsu train, 220 for the bus.)

http://www.nagashima-onsen.co.jp/nabana/access_train_illumi.html/

by Gigi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Nabano no Sato for late 2017 2017/6/27 12:11
Sorry the information is a bit confusing; the website is quite messy and difficult to read. If you decide to take the bus from Nagoya station be sure to go early, not only because there might be delays but because the Meitetsu Bus Center is in kind of a strange place and can be difficult to find your fist time. If you do go there, be sure to ask at the ticket window if they have any sort of special combination bus/park entrance ticket (I saw a discount combo ticket for the summer, but not for the illumination on the website, but it may be offered later in the season).
by Gigi (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread