Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tsum tsum arcade charms 2017/7/7 12:10
Hi there!
I understand that there are tsum tsum arcade machines available in Japan; these arcade machines also comes along with extremely adorable tsums character charms (500 yen to play the game and get a character charm).
However, I'm trying to collect the other Disney tsum charms from the other previous volumes.
Does anyone here knows if there are any shops and places that sell these previous volumes of Disney tsums character charms? Any info will be helpful! Thanks guys!
by Pusillanimous  

Re: Tsum tsum arcade charms 2017/7/7 20:29
I've seen shops selling those sort of things (all sorts of secondhand collectibles and vending machines prizes etc) in both Akihabara in Tokyo and Nipponbashi in Osaka, so they do exist. I can't be more specific though!
by Tim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tsum tsum arcade charms 2017/7/7 22:53
Thank you so much! Yeah I guess I should try my luck to go walk around akihabara =)
by Pusillanimous rate this post as useful

Re: Tsum tsum arcade charms 2017/7/8 00:20
There was a place in the basement (stairway down from the street), no to far from Akiba station. As you exit Electric Town, a block or two to the right, towards the main street, on the left side. I can't remember exactly where, but definitely a basement.
by John711 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tsum tsum arcade charms 2017/7/9 16:44
Good luck! I think one of them might have been in a building called Akiba Zone / Akiba Cultures Zone (should show up on Google maps) on one of the upper floors, which is not too far from the main station. I was there in 2014 though!
by Tim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tsum tsum arcade charms 2017/7/9 20:26
Apart from akihabara, you can probably try nakano broadway, places for models, Japanese manga stuff are the places to look.
by kms899 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread