Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hobbies and Collections in Japan 2017/7/7 23:18
I lived in Japan for over eight years and really enjoyed my time. I am now back in the US and am into Retro Gaming, both with emulators and original hardware.

When I lived in Japan in the 80s and early 90s I purchased many electronics. I no longer have them but I was wondering if they feature shops in Japan that sell retro electronics from the 80s and 90s.

I am also interested in vintage 1/64 scale cars (Japan only) like Matchbox and Hot Wheels from the 80s to 90s.

I would like to find a friend about my age (40-50s) male or female that enjoys retro/vintage electronics from the US and I will teach English and locate and purchase retro electronics for them if they do the same for me (teach me Japanese and find retro items in Japan) .

I am interested in any Sega Genesis Japanese game cartridges as well.

I also was an electronics technician and I used to enjoy going to Akihabara and getting scoopfulls of electronic components. I heard that is very rare in Akihabara now.

Duomo arigato
Joe
by Zunebuggysan  

Re: Hobbies and Collections in Japan 2017/7/14 15:18
by Luisjp rate this post as useful

reply to this thread