Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sapporo November Weather 2017/9/12 17:18
I am going to Sapporo this 16-26 November and i am wondering how is the weather like there. Will i get any chance to experience snowfall? What would the average temperature would be during 16-26 November? Is it so cold ? If there is no snow in Sapporo, where is the nearest place i can go to experience snow and how do i get there if i dont have a car? Thanks
by Flareox  

Re: Sapporo November Weather 2017/9/13 13:31
Google the 3 word in the title
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Sapporo November Weather 2017/9/13 14:23
I am sorry to say November is one of the worst months (another is April) to visit Hokkaido. There might be snowfalls, but in general it doesn't pile up, so you can't see the snowy landscape, except for the higher mountains. Autumn foliage is gone a month before. Even though there is no snow, it is very cold (sometimes under 0C) and windy. It tends to be cloudy (or rainy). Must it be Sapporo? It is one of the best season to see autumn foliage in Kyoto and around Tokyo.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread