Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cheapest unlimited data lte plan? 2018/9/18 08:38
Hi there, what's the cheapest unlimited lte data plan for Japan? If you don't buy any phones and it's just a sim card plan? Here in the US its around 50-60 dollars for unlimited lte plans per month.
by columbusohio  

Re: Cheapest unlimited data lte plan? 2018/9/20 07:22
Hi columbusohio. I'm a Japanese working in Tokyo for over 10 years.

Although it cannot beyond your "50-60 dollars for unlimited lte plans per month" plan, there are lots of plans Japanese pocket WiFi router/data SIM card providers offer.

However, I still believe that you'd better renting a pocket WiFi router for secure and stable connection with the internet.

In addition to that, if you find that some trouble with the device, some of rental providers give you a full refund. *You are better off to make an inquiry beforehand to make sure such refund is okay or not.

FYI, I put a (almost) comprehensive comparison lists of Japanese SIM Card/pocket WiFi router providers so that you can search until you are satisfied with.

Japan Prepaid SIM Cards / Rental Pocket WiFi Routers Comprehensive Comparison Lists
https://pocketwifi.me/wifi/168

Hope you'll have a wonderful experience in Japan.
by Gatigati rate this post as useful

reply to this thread