Hi People. Greeting from Singapore. I'mnew here and perhaps it might be a proper place for me to post my set of questions in regards to setting foot in the soil of the raising sun.
1) What are the kind of opportunity for candidates whom are specialized in 3d design? The scope would be in the area of retail shop, exhibition booth, office space, shopping podium, showroom, product, industrial and customised fixture design. As a whole, such industry were catigorized under environmental archtitect as as whole. Just wanted to know, how are the demands likes?
2) Added to that, I've studied Japanese for the past 3 years and has obtained a JLPT 3, currently heading toward JLPT 2 this year end. Do these help?
3) My mainly language stream were english back in my country. In addition, I speak and write chinese & cantonese as well. How much does this helps.
4) I'm around early 30s, and has been in the industry I've mentioned about for the past 6 to 7 years. Does this helps?
5) My girlfriend is a Japanese and out plan are to get married next year. I was suggesting to her that I'll find a job and be rooted in this industry in Japan. So, does married helps as well?
My plan, pack and go Tokyo for 3 months with all resume and porfolios prepared. targeting the foreign capital companies. Any tips? :)
Anyway, thanks in advance and i would really appreaciates for any constructive feedback from you guys.