Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum pass 2019/1/30 09:23
Hi there, I planned to go to Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum somewhere this year. According to this page: https://www.japanvisitor.com/japan-city-guides/japan-museums/fukui-pre... , I can buy a pass worth 1900 yen which includes entrance to the museum and return train and community bus fares. Where does I can buy this pass and does this pass is available all year long? Because I tried searching for information on the museum's website but got nothing.
by quino22  

Re: Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum pass 2019/1/30 16:44
You can buy it at the Echizen railway ticket counter at Fukui. The echizen railway is just outside the JR station.
by Sal1980 rate this post as useful

Re: Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum pass 2019/1/30 19:38
Ah thanks for the reply Sal, very helpful! Does the pass available all year long? or only sold on particular holiday season? I plan to go there in March or April.
by quino22 rate this post as useful

Re: Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum pass 2019/1/30 21:03
I don't know, sorry, but I would expect that it would be available every day the museum is open. We were there on about the 4th of January and had no issue.

Enjoy the museum. It is fantastic! They have a dozen original (i.e. real fossils) dinosaurs and a lot of interesting replica skeletons, animatronic dinosaurs and a lot of information. The kids hands on area is great fun for them too.
by Sal1980 rate this post as useful

Re: Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum pass 2019/1/30 21:55
It's okay though, thank you very much for your information. I can't wait to visit the museum!
by quino22 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread