Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Inuyama Castle Town ticket 2019/12/25 22:15
Hello Guys,

Thank you all for the valuable advice on my previous post.
I have now decided to spend my time at Inuyama instead.

At Meitetsu- Nagoya station, I intend to purchase the Meitetsu Inuyama Castle Town Ticket which include Round-trip discount ticket for all stations on Meitetsu Line.

However, on my return from Inuyama Station, am I allow to disembark at Kanayama Station or do I have to get off at Meitetsu-Nagoya?

Secondly, there is sentence in the webpage which I could not fathom.
Just wondering could it be an interpretation or translation error?
If it is, what should it be?

" Does not include departures from Seto Line stations, Inuyama Station or Inuyamayuen Station "

https://www.meitetsu.co.jp/files/osusume/inuyama-sanpo/eng/ticket_info...#

Thanks in Advance
by Caveman (guest)  

Re: Inuyama Castle Town ticket 2019/12/29 21:21
At Meitetsu- Nagoya station, I intend to purchase the Meitetsu Inuyama Castle Town Ticket which include Round-trip discount ticket for all stations on Meitetsu Line.
šIf you buy the Meitetsu Inuyama Castle Town Ticket at Meitetsu Nagoya Station, the cost is 1,380 yen which includes round trip train fare between Meitetsu Nagoya station and Inuyama Yuen station.

However, on my return from Inuyama Station, am I allow to disembark at Kanayama Station or do I have to get off at Meitetsu-Nagoya?
šIf you want to get off at Kanayama station on your returning trip, there are two ways: buy the Meitetsu Inuyama Castle Town Ticket for the trip between Kanayama station and Inuyama Yuen Station at Meitetsu Nagoya station for 1,470 yen; or buy the Meitetsu Inuyama Castle Town Ticket for the trip between Meitestu Nagoya station and Inuyama Yuen Station at Nagoya station and pay the fare from Meitetsu Nagoya and Kanayama for 190 yen. Considering total fare, purchasing the the Meitetsu Inuyama Castle Town Ticket between Kanayama and Inuyama Yuen shall be paid off even you embark the train at Meitetsu Nagoya station.

Secondly, there is sentence in the webpage which I could not fathom.
Just wondering could it be an interpretation or translation error?
If it is, what should it be?

" Does not include departures from Seto Line stations, Inuyama Station or Inuyamayuen Station "
šThis sentence means the Meitetsu Inuyama Castle Town Ticket is not available from the stations in Seto Line; Since the nearest station to Inuyama Castle is Inuyama station and Inuyama Yuen station, there's no need to buy this ticket.

by Hirohiroboy rate this post as useful

Re: Inuyama Castle Town ticket 2019/12/30 08:56
If you are going up to that area, it would be tragic if you missed Meiji Mura - it is the finest open air museum in Japan. There are buses you can use to get over there easily.
https://youtu.be/ZgYDE7ujk8A
by Ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Inuyama Castle Town ticket 2019/12/30 12:09
Thanks a lot, Guys! Youfre my life saviour!
by Caveman (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread