Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

The best places to go on a date in Japan 2021/8/20 05:05
What & Where are all the best places to go to when you're on a date [somewhere/anywhere] throughout The Entire Country of Japan?
by Daring  

Re: The best places to go on a date in Japan 2021/8/20 09:35
That depends on you and your friendfs interests. Not specific to Japan. Where do you go in your country?
by kamahen (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: The best places to go on a date in Japan 2021/8/20 09:58
Meaning?
by Daring rate this post as useful

Re: The best places to go on a date in Japan 2021/8/20 10:01
To a love hotel
by Stokley rate this post as useful

Re: The best places to go on a date in Japan 2021/8/20 10:03

Re: The best places to go on a date in Japan 2021/8/20 10:17
If it is a first date, and you have not known the woman long, you should go some place cheap. A coffee shop, park, or simply playing a game of darts is fine. Save your money. Various women will play a guy for a fool and for free dinners or for gifts, but have no intention whatsoever of ever getting intimate with him. He is completely in the friend-zone and never allowed out. Better to instead have a good talk and see if there is good chemistry. If she really likes you, it will reveal itself.

Spend money on her and take her to great places, when she actually becomes your girlfriend. You will know that she appreciates it, because she picked you and wanted you before you presented her such things.

Also, don't confuse normal dating with prostitution or sneaky prostitution. Some guys that you might see or know of are a "sugar daddy" or customer. They are blowing lots of money because a trip to the hotel or "fun time" is guaranteed. Don't treat a normal woman, that you might one day call your wife or girlfriend, as if she is easily bought or lives that kind of life. Others guys can be desperate and lack charisma or personality, so attempt to buy women to compensate. Don't be that guy, who must pay, that isn't love or a way to find it.
by Tango (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: The best places to go on a date in Japan 2021/8/20 11:15
uthroughout the entire country of Japanv
You might want to put a little finer point on that. Japan is a big country with about 125 million people in it. That means Japanese people have a lot of different opinions about what a good date is. Fancy dining? Cocktails? Outdoor sports? Relaxing in natural surroundings? Movies? Cultural activities like museums or at galleries? And for each of those, across "the entire country" there are multiple places to do them. It's not like, "Oh, for a fancy dinner, Restaurant X in City Y is THE best place."

I'm guessing this is for the fictional work you're creating that you've been posting other questions about, and if so, it'll probably be easier for people to help you if you give us some sort of information on the characters, setting (i.e. where in Japan), or general intended effect of the scene you're crafting.
by . . . . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: The best places to go on a date in Japan 2021/8/20 16:41
Temple light-ups are great fun for a date, even with your spouse of twenty something years. Festivals are fun too.
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: The best places to go on a date in Japan 2021/8/20 21:09
Toho Cinemas Midtown Hibiya.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: The best places to go on a date in Japan 2021/8/21 05:07
Good Point . . . . (guest).

For anyone reading this, promise me that you won't share this with anyone, but it's for this Fictional Live-Action Film Series Idea that I'm working to make a reality here: https://www.facebook.com/MyLiveActionSonicFilmSeries.

Before you say it, Yes, I know it's owned by SEGA, and Paramount Pictures already created a Live-Action Movie, but I'm hoping to buy the Rights from Paramount Pictures (& SEGA), OR work with them, so I can see my Idea become a Reality.

One way to help me is to post your answer either here OR at https://www.watchmojo.com/suggest/Top+10+Places+in+Japan+to+take+your+....

Plus, this Question could be good for Foreigners Traveling to Japan and first-time daters; born and raised in Japan.

Re: The best places to go on a date in Japan 2021/8/21 08:23
You should never trust anonymous internet users, and you are free to say "promise me", but I am not going to say "I promise you."
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: The best places to go on a date in Japan 2021/8/21 08:25
Why Uco?

Re: The best places to go on a date in Japan 2021/8/21 08:31
The ice cream shop in the basement of Nakano Broadway. If you have Shadow take Amy there on a date, then Sonic sees them, gets jealous, and starts a fight, I will fund your Sanic movie. Yes I am 100% serious.
by LIZ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: The best places to go on a date in Japan 2021/8/21 08:36
Don't Forget that this Question is also for Foreigners Traveling to Japan and first-time daters; born and raised in Japan.

Re: The best places to go on a date in Japan 2021/8/21 12:14
Gunma for Monjiyaki
Tochigi for Yakisoba
Ibaraki for Kasamayaki
by Saitaman (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: The best places to go on a date in Japan 2021/8/22 00:40
You can consider The iya kazurabashi bridge tokushima japan for a date with your love
by Modi (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread