Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Pen pal websites in Japan 2022/2/20 03:55
Hi. My son is English speaking. He is looking for a pen pal in Japan. Thanks for recommending any useful online resource for this.
by DanielEvans  

Re: Pen pal websites in Japan 2022/6/8 15:42
by Rie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Pen pal websites in Japan 2022/6/16 21:59
Hello,
Any global penpal website or language exchange site would have people from Japan registered so you could just generally research about such sites, of course including their security precautions.
Good luck!
by Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Pen pal websites in Japan 2022/6/19 09:13
The site that I met good Japanese penpals are Penpal World, J&T plaza and here Japan Guide (when there was a penpaling platform).

I don't know how old your kid is, but I know Japanese minors are discouraged to interact with online strangers. So I suggest you to make an account for yourself then look for people with kid(s) who are also happy with each other's interaction.
by guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Pen pal websites in Japan 2022/6/19 10:27
Oh excuse me my English
is bad. "people with kid(s) who are also happy with each other's interaction." I wrote means people with kid(s) who are also happy with each other's kids' interaction along with parent's interaction.
by guest (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread