Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese Tutors London 2022/5/2 06:29
I am N3 Level Japanese and believe I should have a tutor for Japanese to get better for N2. I only want the tutor to be in REAL LIFE not online because Ifm not good at being tutored online. Is there any language schools anyone recommends or anywhere I can find good Japanese tutors? ( in london or around london)
by hiow  

Re: Japanese Tutors London 2022/5/3 07:09
Probably better to ask in a London based group page than a Japanese tourism website.

Must be heaps of Japanese schooling/tutoring groups in the UK. Use Google or social media?
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese Tutors London 2022/5/5 04:34
Thank you very much! I did a little looking on the day I posted this but all I could find were online tutors.. I will go post the same question on a UK forum! Thank you!
by hiow rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese Tutors London 2022/5/8 09:10
Not sure if it what you are looking for but many years ago SOAS used to do night classes with a specific focus on JLPT preparation. You could try them. Could also contact the London branch of the Japan Society. I am sure they would be more than happy to help you find what you are looking for.
by LIZ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese Tutors London 2022/5/8 12:56
This Japanese teacher training (and other language) institute in London might be able to help you. You could ask if they can introduce you to any tutors, or you gcouldh try their classes. ENjoy learning!

http://www.iiel.org.uk/english/LLC/courses.html

(Background: i attended their Japanese language teacher training course for 1 year many years ago, when they used to be in central London.)
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese Tutors London 2022/5/8 15:48
You could always ask at The Japan Centre Shop near Piccadilly. I'm sure they will be able to point you in the right direction
by Stan Norrell rate this post as useful

reply to this thread