Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

kobe beef in kobe 2023/3/28 10:46
dear bros n sis,

i saw some youtubers recommended steak land in kobe for eating kobe beef, is it serving an a5 kobe beef?

do you have any other recommendations for a5 kobe beef in kobe that is worth the price?

TIA
by Amanchen  

Re: kobe beef in kobe 2023/3/29 20:55
Hi there,

Apologies, don't know about the grades of Kobe beef much, but I can say that I've been there twice, though both times before Covid. I wasn't disappointed either time, and didn't feel that it was overpriced. The one thing I would say is that it clearly caters to tourists, so maybe not the most authentic Japanese experience, but equally you have translated menus, explanations and a bit of a show as the beef is cooked in front of you.

I would also say don't feel that you have to buy the super expensive stuff - I think I only went for the middle grade or even lower and it was fantastic. Buttery smooth, great tasting, almost didn't even need to use your teeth. Of course, if you feel like you need to experience the absolute best and you don't mind the big difference in cost, then no complaints from me!

D
by Orangezorki rate this post as useful

reply to this thread