Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Tickets for Panasonic Panthers (Volleyball) 2023/9/10 21:22
Hello,
Please excuse the slightly off-topic question: We will be visiting Japan in October/November and as we are huge Volleyball fans we are looking for a way or someone who can help us get tickets for the Panasonic Panthers?!
I messaged the club but it is not possible to buy tickets for foreigners.🙏

We are looking at one of the two matches on October 28 or October 29 at the Panasonic Arena in Osaka against the Toray Arrows.

Thank you very much in advance for reading the request.
Best regards,
Markus
by markusunger (guest)  

Re: Tickets for Panasonic Panthers (Volleyball) 2023/9/11 21:20
The tickets for October 28 & 29 go on sale for the general public on Oct. 6, so it’s still some time to go.

What kind of accommodation are you staying at while in Osaka? If you don’t have any friend in Japan, the only thing I can think of is requesting the concierge (if your hotel has one) to buy them for you. Or some kind of agency type of shopping services, if there is any.

It seems to require signing up with the website to purchase tickets. There is a wide range of ticket types (thus different prices), so you’d need to be specific about which tickets you’d want.

https://panasonic.co.jp/sports/volleyball/ticket/seat/
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Tickets for Panasonic Panthers (Volleyball) 2023/9/12 00:39
Hi ak!

Thank you very much for your reply and for looking into this.
Good idea with our hotel in Osaka, I just contacted them and they look into it as well.
In terms of tickets I know exactly what I want, have researched all there is to know and have been in contact with the club - the only thing is that I cannot put the knowledge into practice as foreigners cannot buy tickets (and memberships). So let me see whether the hotel can help. Otherwise I'll have to hope that tickets are left on the day.

Take care,
Markus
by markusunger (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tickets for Panasonic Panthers (Volleyball) 2023/9/15 12:31
Hi! Welcome to Japan for your trip!

I do this service and if you're interested please contact through "search request" so that I can help you.
 ↓
https://www.japansportsticket.com/

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ryu
by Ryu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tickets for Panasonic Panthers (Volleyball) 2023/10/18 16:44
Hi Markus

Im Just wondering how you went on getting tickets for the Volleyball? Was your hotel able to help?

Me and my family are looking at watching the Panthers as well, but in Wakayama the weekend before.

Any information would be much appreciated

Regards
Ben
by BenMurray (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread