Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Some one hit me in Japan 2023/11/13 22:43
Hello Every one,
On sunday i have an argument with my friend and he slapped me on my face by which i have scar on my face and on that time i have bleeding at that time i think that i should inform police but as that person was my friend so i come home and i think that he will call me at least he will say sorry to me as both of us are forigners but yesterday and today he disnot call me or send me a msg that he will sorry for what he did to me i have also an anger and i also have no patient in Japan law you can not hit any one so i will follow the rule of Japan so if tomorrow i will go to police and complaint is it fine bcoz i feel scared that may be i will hit him if he will come in front me which i donft like to do but i am human i have also some feelings and its hurt could any one suggest beat option what should i do
by Ande (guest)  

Re: Some one hit me in Japan 2023/11/14 08:59
please, punctuation and paragraph...

IF you want to make a police report, go to a proper police station NOT police booth/koban.
Bring someone who can speak Japanese if you have trouble communicating, though they may have interpreter available. Koban is good if you go straight after your friend hit you. Better go clinic/hospital have doctor check your injury, also can use as evidence to back up your report/story.

And also, keep it simple and don't talk like what you wrote up there, just going to make thing confusing. Best type/printout what you want to say/report in straight forward with proper punctuation and paragraph.

Or if you want to still salvage the friendship, why don't you message your friend and ask for explanation for his violent action.
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Some one hit me in Japan 2023/11/15 15:26
Well, in Japan, you usually can't file a police report for being hit by a friend unless the injury is really serious.

But one of the jobs for policemen is to listen to what citizens have to say. So, you can go to a koban or police station to sit and talk. They may be able to calm you down and help you think about what you can do. It will also be a good opportunity to get in touch with your local police.

It doesn't matter if you're both foreign. If you faced a problem in Japan, you should settle things straight while you're here.

If your injury is not serious, you can just go to a drug store to discuss what you can do to heal it. You can ask the drug store to see if you should visit a doctor.

I think you have the right to tell your friend to pay for your medicine/doctor bills. But usually, friends end up shaking hands and buying dinner instead.

I'm just curious, though. I wonder why he hit you and doesn't even apologize. Maybe he has a problem you haven't noticed.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Some one hit me in Japan 2024/1/2 15:58
Thanks for your replies

Its sort out but i have some money with that person which he refused to give to me we are doing work together and i am purchasing cars on his name though i have my own license to do work but i donft have member ship of auction he has member ship auction so i buy cars on his name in partnership last time we sit and i take his signature that i have that amount with you now he didnot want to sit with me nor giving me the money I have a paper on which i take his signatures that i have that money investment with you
Now should i report to the police? Or i will talk to the lawyer to take some legal action on him
Need some advise
by Ande (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Some one hit me in Japan 2024/1/3 12:47
PLEASE use punctuation. It is actually really difficult to understand what you are saying and even more difficult to try to help you when your entire post is one sentence.
by > (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Some one hit me in Japan 2024/1/3 17:33
You can do both. The police and the lawyer will talk to you.

Re: Some one hit me in Japan 2024/1/3 23:43
there are three persons in the posts, I, he, and you. but, it seems that there should be two, I and he.
also, police is not the place where they solve your troubles.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Some one hit me in Japan 2024/1/4 17:36
Ande,

Ken is right. The police may not be able to solve your problem. But they can talk to you. You can start by visiting your neighborhood Koban or the Police Station in charge of your district. You need to talk to a real person.

Re: Some one hit me in Japan 2024/1/6 22:25
Thanks for your replies

police may not solved my problem-as i am new one in the business i donft have member ship of auction so we bought cars on his name from auction and i give him the reciepts of that—-now the situation is very critical last time we sit together and we sign on paper that i have 2.5 million yen with him i have that proof on which we both sign the paper and also put our stamps on it-

Now he say that he will not give me my money back and i bought one car on some one else member ship the documents of the car is with me but in the new year holidays i give him the car that he will park it in his Yard now he is not allowing me to get that car and sale it—-i have a proof that i send the amount to the auction on behlaf of that car and i have alao the original do uments of the car my question is that police will help me to get that car which one document is with me—-

And is it fine to discuss my case with the lawyer to file court case against him???and if it posaible what kind of lawyer i need to discuss my matter and do a court case against him aorry my engliah is not that strong please try to understand

Re: Some one hit me in Japan 2024/1/6 22:43
I have a paper on which both us sign the paper that i have 2.5 million yen with him as an investment is it will be enough evidence to show it to the police or is there any other way that he will give me my investment amount which i have with him—i have the reciepts of cars which we purchased on him name-

2—i purchased an other car on some one else id and i have a proof that i send online payment to the auction through the bank on behalf of that car and i have also original paper of that car i parked in his yard in the new year holidays now he is not allowing me to get that car to—what should i do?????

If police didnot help me should i file court case against him?????how can i get my investment amount and how can i get the car which i purchased and the original documents is with me????????

Re: Some one hit me in Japan 2024/1/6 23:30
Ande,

City halls often provide free law consulting service in various languages. Talk to your local city hall. Talk to a real person!

Re: Some one hit me in Japan 2024/1/7 13:10
https://www.houterasu.or.jp/multilingual/index.html#cms02D91

Check with above for free consultation on how to proceed with your problem.

Re: Some one hit me in Japan 2024/1/7 20:58
Very very dishearted i donft know where should i go i work hard in companies and save that amount to start a business and earn some amount for my kids and parents its hurt me so much mentally and emotionally i am stuck and disturbed

Re: Some one hit me in Japan 2024/1/7 22:33
Ande,

What are you dishearted about when people are telling you who you can talk to?

Re: Some one hit me in Japan 2024/1/8 11:15
If you have some mental health problem or someone to talk to,
contact https://telljp.com/

If you need legal advise/consultation
https://www.houterasu.or.jp/multilingual/index.html#cms02D91

If you have labor/work problem consult Labor Bureau
https://www.check-roudou.mhlw.go.jp/soudan/foreigner_eng.html

else contact your embassy ...

Re: Some one hit me in Japan 2024/1/8 13:57
Thanks every one i will call and get some legal information and will inform you i wish i can get help from legal adviser hope for good Thanks again

reply to this thread