Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Kanazawa Car Rental 2023/12/4 16:33
Hi,

Can I check if it will be cheaper and better to rent the car online in advance or after I arrive in Kanazawa? As I noted from online research, there are quite a few car rental shops avail outside Kanazawa station.

by gnaw56  

Re: Kanazawa Car Rental 2023/12/5 11:03
I donft know if it is going to be any less expensive, but if you already know when you are going to be there, it is better to book a car in advance, considering just the availability of a car of the size/type youfd want. Many shops doesnft necessarily mean many cars available upon your arrival.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Kanazawa Car Rental 2023/12/5 16:48
It totally depends on the company, date and what qualifications you may have. For example, you can use certain credit card memberships to get discount.

Also keep in mind that there are discounts such as Rail & Rent-a-car in which you get better deals by purchasing car rental and JR train tickets at the same time.

And while cars would usually be available on the spot, the cheaper cars are likely to get fully booked sooner.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread