Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Enrolling for senior high school in japan 2024/1/3 15:36
Hi! I'm half filpino, half japanese, and I'm planning to move to japan to finish my studies in senior high school (grade 12 or 3rd year). Is it possible to continue in 3rd grade in japan or should I go back to 1st grade? Thank you!
by Kei Nagumo (guest)  

Re: Enrolling for senior high school in japan 2024/1/3 17:06
After coming to japan ,i found Thousands of Foreigners ,if not millions come to japan as an university students ,or exchange students not as high school students,so i think ,it is better for you to wait 1 year ,and come japan as an university student with scholarship
by Rio (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Enrolling for senior high school in japan 2024/1/3 17:27
Whatfs your Japanese level? Fluent written and spoken?
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Enrolling for senior high school in japan 2024/1/3 17:40
Hi,

What do you mean by " planning to move to japan"? Is it because your parent(s) need to come to Japan? What language would you be continuing your studies in? Can you afford to enroll in a private school?

Whatever it is, and whatever year you wish to enroll in, senior high school in Japan is not compulsory education, so you need to take and pass the school's entrance exam. So, you need to roughly decide which schools you wish to enroll in, and then see if you can be granted enrollment in what grade.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread