Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Apply for permanent visa 2024/1/6 23:12
Hi i apply for permanent visa 2 time before but got rejected.when i ask about the reason they tood me that my income is not sufficient as i have 3 kids.we are 5 members .me my wife and 3 kids at that time my wife was not working.

When i come to Japan i have 1 year spouse visa then again i get 1 year spouse visa then 3 years again 3 years and now i have also 3 years spouse visa also.my question is that why immigration didnot give me permanent visa my wife has permanent visa and one of my kid has permanent visa me and my 2 kids has 3 years visa.i want to become permanent because if i go to the banks for loan etc etc they reject me just because i donft have permanent.since from very start i have spouse visa and i am living in japan from 8 years still now waiting that when they will give me permanent visa.😥 i have been married since from 2014 and come to Japan in 2016 January.
by sunny (guest)  

Re: Apply for permanent visa 2024/1/7 07:11
What exactly is your question? You say yourself that immigration informed you that your PR got rejected because of insufficient income.
Maybe if you plan to apply again , try with a lawyer. Itfs going to cost you money but maybe they can put a more convincing package together.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Apply for permanent visa 2024/1/7 11:25
Immigration authorities seem to have an income requirement (to determine that you can sustain yourself) for PR, and for every dependent a certain amount is added to the requirement. The immigration authorities do not publish those numbers, but immigration lawyers and judicial scriveners (those who do filing for their clients) know such numbers by experience.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Apply for permanent visa 2024/1/7 12:16
my speculation is that it comes from your problem that, although you are a man, you can't have a resident status without keeping married with your wife. actually, you are a dependent of your wife.
probably, because of that reason, you are eager to have a permanent status to be independent from your wife.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Apply for permanent visa 2024/1/8 14:14
Ken thanks for your reply

my speculation is that it comes from your problem that, although you are a man, you can't have a resident status without keeping married with your wife. actually, you are a dependent of your wife.
probably, because of that reason, you are eager to have a permanent status to be independent from your wife.

My problem is that i can not get loan for a house on 3 years visa i was decline 2 times.Donft judge book by its cover for your information i am married more then 10 years and am living in Japan for more then 8 years if i want to become independent i can go for it i will get independent visa if i want.

But the problem is some thing else which you asist is wrong i have a kids and having no problem with my wife we are happy family
by Sunny (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread