Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Where to buy Hajimari and AHC 2024/1/9 00:01
Hello, we're currently in Tokyo. Would like to ask where we can find Hajimari Shampoo and Conditioner, and also AHC supplements? Thank you.
by anjnes  

Re: Where to buy Hajimari and AHC 2024/1/9 08:49
HAJIMARI hair care products for hotel use?
https://www.doctorcare.jp/product-category/amenityproduct/hajimari/

Click gCompanyh and maybe you could call to ask if they have any retailer.

AHC supplements for pets? (I hope I got it right) - then you need to visit a vet and get it prescribedc
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Hajimari and AHC 2024/1/9 08:51

Re: Where to buy Hajimari and AHC 2024/1/9 10:24
Thank you AK! Yes, the ones used in hotels. It's really good. We checked several drugstores already and couldn't find it so was wondering whereelse to look.

Sorry, it's AHCC (like the immune modulator derived from cultured mushrooms).

Would you know if these two can bought in physical stores? We're leaving soon, we won't be able to buy online :(
by anjnes rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Hajimari and AHC 2024/1/9 13:03
I just called the manufacturer of the HAJIMARI hair care products - unfortunately they only sell to hotels and other accommodations, and not to retail customers at all :(

About the other product, Ifm sorry but Ifm not familiar enough with individual products in that range to be able to look for any retailer. (Even from your country, maybe you could try an online store called iHerb? They sell a LOT of stuff.)

Re: Where to buy Hajimari and AHC 2024/1/14 18:46
Thank you so much AK for your help, super appreciate it! I ended up buying the honey thingy shampoo and conditioner, hope it's equally good. Hehe!

Will definitely checkout iHerb. Thank you! :)

by anjnes rate this post as useful

reply to this thread