Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Printing without a printer 2024/1/24 12:44
Sometimes I come across articles on the internet that I would like to print out. Or sometimes I need to print out forms from a website. So
I searched and found out from a website:

http://www.survivingnjapan.com/2012/02/how-to-print-in-japan-without-o...

that I can print at convenience stores. However, I couldn't figure out by reading that if I would be able to print out a webpage article/form (as opposed to a Word document), and if I am able to print out a webpage, how to do that.

I was thinking of trying the 7-11 option and doing netprint. Am I going in the right direction?
by Guest (guest)  

Re: Printing without a printer 2024/1/24 18:44
Ifve used the gnet printh service before, and for that (as far as I know), youfd need to download an app called gSmashPrint,h save the files in that app, and youfd to use the in-store (meaning on-site at the convenience store) wifi to guploadh the files you want to print. Ifve used it to print PDF files and photo/images.

So for a webpage, youfd probably have to take a screenshot and turn it into an image, or if it is a downloadable PDF, youfd have to download it.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Printing without a printer 2024/1/24 20:14
You can literally copy and paste text from a website to a word document.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Printing without a printer 2024/1/25 00:31
You can also take a screenshot of the webpage and print it out through things like USB memories.

https://www.sej.co.jp/services/multicopy/print.html#copy
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Printing without a printer 2024/1/25 15:07
Thank you all, appreciate your replies :)
by Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Printing without a printer 2024/1/25 17:18
or: use your browser => select file/print => then choose as printer "PDF" or "Print to PDF"
by Glimpigumpi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread