Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Don Quijote - do they sell step ladders? 2024/1/30 22:55
Hello,

I will need to pick up a set of step ladders when I arrive in Omiya Saitama in a few weeks. It'll be early evening time and at that time I will not have a car. Having searched on Google maps I thought my best hope might be Don Quijote close to the station. I've been in a few Don Quijote stores before, but never have I previously given any consideration to whether they sell step ladders. The large DIY type stores are all a long way out from the city centre, as far as I could tell.

I'm looking for some with about four steps, perhaps about 1.0 to 1.5 meters tall.
by harkins  

Re: Don Quijote - do they sell step ladders? 2024/1/31 09:49
I don't know if they sell stepladders at Don Quixote, but if you can go to the neighboring Saitama-Shintoshin station, you can get to the Super Viva Home in about 10 minutes on foot.
I think there are many kinds.
https://tcss.vivahome.com/product/app/catalog/list/?searchCategoryCode...
If you have a driver's license, you can use a rental car for free.
If you are covered by voluntary insurance.
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

Re: Don Quijote - do they sell step ladders? 2024/2/1 01:20
Thank you so much for your help. That looks a very good option for me to get some steps. I can check out DQ when I arrive in the evening and if they don't have any I will head to Viva Home early in the morning as Google suggests that they open at 06:30.
by harkins rate this post as useful

reply to this thread