Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Beach Equipment Rental in Shimodafs Beaches 2024/2/1 10:57
Hello Everyone,

Ifm planning on visiting Shimoda for 2 days in the summer and want help with finding beach rental equipment. Ifm planning on renting a car and want to do beach hopping in many of the beautiful beaches Ifve seen thru research - Iritahama Beach, Kisami Ohama Beach, Shirahama (Ohama) Beach, and etc. But I wonft have beach equipment - beach chairs, beach umbrella, etc. I want to rent the equipment and take it with me as I beach hop. Then at the end of the day I can return it to the shop. Ifm aware that some beaches have beach equipment rentals - for example Shirahama (Ohama) Beach.

But Ifm not sure if I can take it outside the beach with me and return it later after beach hopping. So Ifd like to know if I can take the beach rental equipment and return it back later, or if therefs a shop in Shimoda, maybe in the city center, that rents out beach equipment that I can return later? Please, any information on a beach equipment rental shop that would allow me to rent beach chairs and umbrellas for a whole day and take it all around Shimoda would be helpful.

And one last thing, does Japan have foam/disposable coolers like they do here in the USA? Want to have one for beersc Please understand that Ifm coming from the US, so Ifm not planning on bringing a cooler, beach chair, and beach umbrella along with my luggage. So this is the reason behind asking all these questions. Want to enjoy 2 days in Shimoda and hoping I can find all I need there or Tokyo
by Phillip M  

Re: Beach Equipment Rental in Shimodafs Beaches 2024/2/1 22:09
Have you asked at your hotel? Or have you tried to book a hotel that rents them out? That would be your best option.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Beach Equipment Rental in Shimodafs Beaches 2024/2/3 02:06
Ifll definitely look into that. But as a more likely alternative, are there shops in Shimoda that will allow me to rent beach equipment for the day(s)?
by Phillip M rate this post as useful

reply to this thread