Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Niseko in summer 2024/2/6 10:08
Hi! We are heading to hokkaido in July 2024. This will be our 4th time there from singapore. We want to explore niseko this time.

Would like to ask if niseko is worth going in summer (we like nature, hikes) and if it will be crowded in that time. Thank you!
by Valerie (guest)  

Re: Niseko in summer 2024/2/7 02:12
u will visit japan from sapporo airport.You can buy sapporo to niseko unlimited ride 2 day = 4600 yen by hokkaido chuo bus or nisekobus
by Ittefaq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Niseko in summer 2024/2/7 05:52
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Niseko in summer 2024/2/7 07:43
For nature and hikes, other areas of Hokkaido are much more spectacular. Daisetsuzan, Shiretoko and Akan come to mind. Toyako, Noboribetsu and Shikotsuko if you don't want to venture too far from Sapporo. Golf is the big thing in Niseko in summer.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Niseko in summer 2024/2/7 08:33
Thanks for the suggestions. I have been to daisetsuzan, toya, noboribetsu, and I have been wanting to visit shiretoko and akan but have been put off by the travel distance.

Would you say that in shiretoko and akan is worth going in summer? I was aiming to visit in autumn next time. Thanks!
by Valerie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Niseko in summer 2024/2/7 08:37
Regarding the distance to Shiretoko you are right but you could get a flight to a closer airport. Maybe Memanbetsu or so.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread