Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Men's Shoe Size Japanese / US 2024/2/8 16:38
I would like to order a pair of Men's New Balance shoes online, US 9.5 4E. The reason is the particular color and size appears only available from Japan. It's sold out in the US. What is the Japanese equivalent size? I looked up the web but there is no consistent guide.
by Judith (guest)  

Re: Men's Shoe Size Japanese / US 2024/2/8 21:03
Youfd need to check with the specific shop - this one seems to be New Balancefs web page with the size guide:
https://shop.newbalance.jp/shop/pages/guide_sizechart.aspx

So US 9.5 seems to be 27.5cm (length). If the wearer is already familiar with the same brandfs shoes (whether they tend to build them rather narrow or rather wide, designed for high arch or not, etc.) then choosing the same size might work.
Shoes are simply difficult to gget it righth without trying them on, though. Best wishes.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Men's Shoe Size Japanese / US 2024/2/8 21:44
Thank you AK. That is very helpful.
by Judith (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Men's Shoe Size Japanese / US 2024/2/9 10:32
I actually have that exact same shoe size. I always went with 27.5 or 28cm for the 4E wide shoes. They always fit perfectly at that size.
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Men's Shoe Size Japanese / US 2024/2/9 10:36
Thank you Tom. Are the Japanese New Balance shoes cut identically to the US one?
by Judith (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread