Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Buffet in suginoi hotel 2024/2/14 16:43
One of my Favourite hotel in beppu is suginoi operate by orix hotel and resorts.they have
Terrace and dining sora restaurant
World dining Ceada palace buffet restaurant
My Que:Can u pls tell me dinner buffet price
by Masahero (guest)  

Re: Buffet in suginoi hotel 2024/2/16 04:45
Check on the website. I think my last visit I did not include the meals with the room booking and it was a few thousand yen.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Buffet in suginoi hotel 2024/2/16 17:40
Just a passerby here, but I couldn't find the price in the hotels official website or anywhere on Google.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Buffet in suginoi hotel 2024/2/16 17:59
I just checked the website, and buffet dinner at Sora Restaurant seems to be limited only to staying guests at Sora Building of the hotel. So the hotel price would include the meal price.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Buffet in suginoi hotel 2024/2/20 14:31
Thanks A Lot
by Masahero (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buffet in suginoi hotel 2024/2/23 07:52
Been away a few days - I thought they had the price on the website. Most of the stay plans include dinner and breakfast. I have seen a reference that if you do not include dinner with your plan, the cost is around 5,500 yen on weekends (from an old Japan-Guide thread). I recall that buying the dinner separately is more expensive.
The restaurants are on Tabelog with some price information - https://tabelog.com/oita/A4402/A440202/44004239/
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Buffet in suginoi hotel 2024/3/4 18:09
Arigatou Gozaimasu
by Masahero (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread