Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Motonosumi Inari Shrine visit logistics 2024/2/16 01:18
I would like to visit Motonosumi Inari Shrine and would like to ask if there is amy place at Nagato-Furuichi or near the shrine itself where I can leave luggage for safe-keeping? Is there a coin locker big enough? Or if I take a taxi, their office?
Thank you in advance!
by Kay D (guest)  

Re: Motonosumi Inari Shrine visit logistics 2024/2/16 13:28
You don't say where you are coming from, and for the questions you raise, I just wonder if you have considered renting a car - it would be by far the most convenient way, and compared with a round trip by taxi, probably cheaper. Motonosumi Inari is really out there in an isolated spot, and when I go to Yamaguchi again I will almost certainly drive. There are some other good places to see if driving as well, such as the Sea Alps by the coast or Akiyoshido. If you are not up to it, a taxi company might accommodate you for storing your bags but no guarantees. As for Nagato-Furuichi Stn, it is about as podunk a station as you can get and I sorely doubt they have any lockers of any kind.
by Ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Motonosumi Inari Shrine visit logistics 2024/2/16 21:01
Currently it's Motonosumi Shrine. Inari isn't used. There's no public transportation to reach there. Best is self drive. Taxi comes next.
by KyushuLocal rate this post as useful

reply to this thread