Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Radio Taiso at Osaka Castle 2024/2/16 08:57
Hi everyone!

Is it possible to enter Osaka Castle grounds before typical opening time to join a group doing Radio Taiso? I read about this somewhere, but I can't tell if you need to be part of a club, or how frequently it takes place. I am thinking about booking a place to stay within walking distance if I can go join this; I love Radio Taiso :)

Thank you!!
by Adelaide (guest)  

Re: Radio Taiso at Osaka Castle 2024/2/16 11:05
Why do you want to join raido taiso at Osaka castle as opposed to somewhere else? From my understanding, if it's not open yet, you can't go up there. Do they not have radio taiso anywhere else?
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Radio Taiso at Osaka Castle 2024/2/16 11:25
The Osaka Castle grounds don't get closed! Only the interior of the main keep does.

The Radio Taiso seems to be held daily at 5:45 in front of the castle's main keep.
https://radio-exercises.sakura.ne.jp/app/kaijou/map.cgi?ken=27&target=...
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Radio Taiso at Osaka Castle 2024/2/16 11:26
It is open to everybody! A great idea for a visit to Osaka.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Radio Taiso at Osaka Castle 2024/2/22 06:43
Thank you all for the responses! Sorry for the delay!

Well, I just think Radio Taiso would be really fun at Osaka Castle during cherry blossom season. Plus, we will be staying close by. Something different I guess! :)

I am really looking forward to it now - thank you so much for confirming that the grounds do not close!!
by Adelaide (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread