Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Can I purchase tickets at 711 as a foreigner? 2024/2/20 14:24
Can I purchase wrestling tickets at 711 as a foreigner?
I am going to Japan in a few weeks and wanted to go to a bunch of wrestling shows. Buysumo doesn't have all the shows I want to go to available and I was told I could purchase tickets at a 7-Eleven. The only video I was able to find online of someone doing this however said that you have to purchase them in Japanese you cannot purchase them in English and you have to have a Japanese phone number and name. The video is a few years old so I'm wondering if this is still true and how I can purchase tickets to various wrestling events.
by Indy Fan (guest)  

Re: Can I purchase tickets at 711 as a foreigner? 2024/2/21 11:21
Generally speaking, people will buy tickets online and then print out the receipt at the local convenience store and then they have their tickets. In this regard, I would use some kind of online translator if you need to and you could probably buy them online and print them out at the local convenience store.

If it's very difficult, you could always have a friend in Japan help you to print them out if you need a phone number or other required verification. I've done this before and you should be fine in that case.
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can I purchase tickets at 711 as a foreigner? 2024/2/21 23:04
Can I purchase wrestling tickets at 711 as a foreigner?

I assume you're talking about SevenTicket. Being a foreigner isn't an issue, but you do need a phone number. I couldn't make sure if it has to be a number in Japan or not.

I am going to Japan in a few weeks and wanted to go to a bunch of wrestling shows.

No wrestling tickets seem to be available at SevenTicket at the moment.
https://7ticket.jp/g/000387

If you could give us some examples of shows you want to attend, perhaps someone can find other ways to purchase tickets for them.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread