Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Redeeming Klook train vouchers 2024/3/17 11:03
I have purchased vouchers through Klook for travel from Shin-Osaka to Nagoya, Nagoya to Nagaono, Nagano to Tokyo and Tokyo to Shin-Osaka. My question is: Can I redeem these vouchers at any train station prior to travelling in Japan? Our transfer from Nagoya to Nagaono is only 10 minutes or so, and we won't have time to redeem tickets and then be able to make the train. I am having difficulty finding an answer and we are feeling a bit stressed out.
by SueB (guest)  

Re: Redeeming Klook train vouchers 2024/3/17 17:25
On the confirmation email you got from klook for your Nagoya-Nagano ticket, there should be an explanation on where to pick up your ticket. What does it say? Anything mentioning "JR central" machines?
by Mellye rate this post as useful

Re: Redeeming Klook train vouchers 2024/3/17 17:49
Thank you. It says we can collect tickets from JR Stations. Does that been if I am travelling on 3 April, that I can go there on the 1 April and collect my tickets beforehand so I will have them ready for the day that I travel. I says pickup tickets with QR Code. Sorry, call me stupid, never travelled in Japan before.
by SueB (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Redeeming Klook train vouchers 2024/3/17 18:21
Yes you can pick up the tickets in advance. I am surprised there is not more info from Klook, I remember they had a step by step guide with pictures. On their FAQ, maybe?

The Japanese train system is confusing, even if we only consider the JR lines (with their multiple entities).
by Mellye rate this post as useful

Re: Redeeming Klook train vouchers 2024/3/17 18:32
Klook have a full video on how to redeem. And it states any JR machine. Sometime peeps just miss info. Planning a holiday can easily get distracting with all the info to absorb.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Redeeming Klook train vouchers 2024/3/17 18:33
Thank you so much for your help. Although Klook does give pictures and an explanation to collect tickets, it does not really say that you can collect days beforehand. My husband also asked the question and they directed us to the rail concerned, whom are not that easy to contact.

Is it possible do you think to collect all those tickets at once in Tokyo? We arrive there this Saturday and that would alleviate some stress.

I appreciate you responding.
by SueB (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Redeeming Klook train vouchers 2024/3/17 21:08
Most likely yes.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread