Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Changing new address moving out certifcate 2024/3/31 16:53
Hello! A disclaimer before (I know I am stupid lol but if you have any useful suggestion it will help me more)

I have been working in Japan for 2 years. 8 months in a different company and almost 1 year and 5 months in this company. Today was my last day, this company didnt want to let me go and I am not a confrontational person (sorry I know excuses but I am really tired lol) I lied that I am going home to my home country.

Moving out of the apartment they provided cause the company was the guarantor. Awhile ago, the company had me sign a moving out certificate but since I lied and told them I am going to go home they wrote my "home country address" in the NEW ADDRESS written on the form. My question is will I get in trouble if I go to my new ward and change my address into my new apartment cause the move out certificate's new address doesnt align? I moved twice this 2 years and my first company guarantored the first apartment too, I left but they didnt let me sign a move out certificate. Any insights will be valuable. Thanks for reading until here and for your time
by Kt0102 (guest)  

Re: Changing new address moving out certifcate 2024/3/31 22:36
Hi, how are you feeling now after escaping from the stressful company ?
Ifve been working at a public health center for several years in Tokyo. Actually, my job doesnft directly relate to moving in/out procedure, but I have some knowledge on this subject.
So, I hope my information will be useful for you.
First of all, do you know if the paper that youfve written your home countyfs address was the form to be submitted to the company or the city office where you currently live ? If youfre not sure about it, you should contact your company and ask gIfd like to know if I have to go to the city office for moving out process by myself ?h
In case that the company says gwefve done the process instead of youh. I advise you to receive the certificate of moving out from the company and take the process of the cancellation of moving out at the city office as soon as possible. (You need to bring the certificate of moving out for the cancellation process. )
Otherwise, you will be asked to show a flight ticket to Japan or passport when you take the process of move in at another city. Obviously, the process of the cancellation is much easier than explaining to an administration office worker at a new city about the true story g Ifve lied to my previous company and told I was going to my countrycbrah brah brahch
by Chia (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Changing new address moving out certifcate 2024/4/1 10:03
when you notify your moving-out at city hall, it can be done by either way.
1. you takes paperwork by yourself at city hall. or
2. someone takes paperwork instead of you with someone's ID and letter of attorney written by you.
in either case, your "my number card" (ID card ) and zairyu card are probably requested.
so, it is unlikely that the company can do it without you.

you can go to city hall by yourself and confirm the registration with showing your ID.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread