Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

To buy high quality Japanese pearl 2006/3/7 14:00
I came to Japan with my wife two months ago for business.I promised to her to buy a nice pearl necklace. When i visited Mikimoto and Tasaki, i found beautiful pearls but at the moment i cannot afford them.
Where can i go instead ?
Please let me know a place where i can buy good quality pearls at a better price.
I went several other jewelry shops which offer good discounts, but i noted the quality is much lower.
Thank you.
by martins  

Okachimachi 2006/3/7 16:52
How about visiting Okachimachi? I took a lady from Jamaica there and she bought a pearl necklace for her colleague. They were even able to add several pearls to make the strand longer. However, this was many many years ago, I can't remeber which shop it was, and I know nothing about pearls. I hope others would be able to help you out better, but for the moment why don't you see this map and wander around?
http://www.issin-pearl.co.jp/english/location.html
I believe there were many shops around Okachimachi.
by liaison rate this post as useful

... 2006/3/7 17:45
http://www.victors-pearl.co.jp/aboute/index.html

If you go for the quality of Mikimoto and Tasaki, this may not be THE place, but I know this place to be an OK place for souvenir shopping, with fairly OK price and quality.
by AK rate this post as useful

Sano 2006/3/8 00:55
Sano Premium Outlets has an outlet store of Tasaki.
http://www.premiumoutlets.co.jp/sano/index.html
by pong rate this post as useful

pearls 2006/3/8 15:17
Hi Martins.
A friend of my bought three strands of japanese pearls before leaving japan last december. He has knowledge on jewelry and he found a wholesaler which offers very high quality pearls at good prices. It s a small company that doesn have a shop, though they seem to sell pearls all over the world. And by appointment , i think it s possible to visit them. It s located in shinagawa and i have their e-mail. but no phone no. or address.
canillipearl@yahoo.com
Good luck, Martin
George
by george rate this post as useful

Thank you George...... 2006/3/14 12:21
Dear George.
Thank you very much, pearls were beautiful, and I made my wife happy.
PS. Also I saved a good amount of money.
by Martins rate this post as useful

pearl purchase 2007/9/6 16:49
You may buy uyeda pearls, if you find mikimoto and tasaki expensive. Uyeda pearls has a store in Ginza, Tokyo.
by tanya goyal rate this post as useful

Very nice pearls with good prices. 2008/9/18 16:09
I often visit Tokyo for my IT Business and I have lots of relatives and friends who ask me to buy pearls. So I was looking for a shop where I can find cheap and quality pearls. I found this place, thanks to people who wrote the reviews. So I visited Canilli Pearl after contacting them, but the place was hard to find. They keep many pearls in the small office. I saw selection of pearls and prices and pearls and I understood I was getting a good deal. Thanks to Japan Guide and the people who wrote the reviews.

Sumit Shaha
by Sumit Shaha rate this post as useful

Dear sumit Shaha plz tell help me 2008/9/19 11:59
Dear Sumit Shaha
I too want to buy pearls.
Can u plz help me in finding location with phone number or map.Waiting for ur reply.
by venkat rate this post as useful

thank for sharing information 2008/9/19 12:12
I too got some extra informaion about website of canillipearl.
http://www.canillipearl.com/
by venkat rate this post as useful

What is the Price Range at Canelli 2008/10/8 04:48
Hi Sumit,
I am in Shinagawa at the moment can you tell me the price range of the pearls at Canelli?

Joy
by Joy rate this post as useful

pearl 2009/3/11 02:19
Hi Can anybody tell the starting price range of pearl necklace at canilli pearls
by crystallemon (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread