Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Teach me from Narita Airport transport 2008/3/26 13:20
Hi! i'm bringing a group of 32 people to Toyoko Inn Makuhari Hotel. If i take the Narital Express, how will be the route arrangement like? will Narital Express stop infront of the Hotel? How Much is it per person ?
I tried the Toyoko Inn website the free shuttle bus was not very cler to me !

Someone pls help !

Mthks !
by echo  

. 2008/3/26 14:59
The Narita Express (not Nartal) does not stop anywhere near the Toyoko Inn Makuhari, the hotel's location isn't ideal unless you specifically wanted to visit or do something in that area?

I do not think the Narita Express is the best option to get to this hotel.

I 32 people is alot of people to shuttle around, I strongly recommend changing hotels, unless you specifically wanted to stay at that hotel area.

One way would be taking the Limousine Bus (Keisei Limousine Bus) to one of the hotels in the Makuhari area. Walk from one of those hotels to JR Kaihin Makuhari Station south exit, then take the Toyoko-Inn shuttle bus from there (If I read it right, the shuttle bus stops there).

Alternately you can take the Narita Express to Tokyo Station, then change from the Narita Express platform to the Keiyo Line platform (this is quite a long transfer, and with a large group in a busy station a bit complicated, but it is possible)
Transfer from the Narita Express at Tokyo Station to the Keiyo Line platforms at Tokyo Station, take the Keiyo Line to Kaihin Makuhari Station then exit south exit for the Toyoko Inn Shuttle bus.

There are other ways that involve 2-3 train transfers and shuttlebus or taxi.

I"m sure someone has a better option that I'm not aware of, but it seems pretty complicated from looking at it, especially with a large group of people.
by John rate this post as useful

Just to add the train options... 2008/3/26 15:03
You need to get to JR Keiyo line's "Kaihin Makuhari" station (from there the hotel provides courtesy bus service), or JR Sobu line "Inage" station or JR Keiyo line "Inage Kaigan" station (from there you will need to take taxis to the hotel - no courtesy bus service provided).

You could take JR Narita Line from the airport to Chiba, then:
- Continue onto JR Sobu line to get to Inage, then take taxis to the hotel, or
- Change to JR Uchibo line to get to Soga, then change to JR Keiyo line to Kaihin Makuhari, then take the hotel bus, or
- Change to Chiba Monorail to get to Chiba Minato, then change to JR Keiyo line to Kaihin Makuhari, then take the hotel bus.

The route with just one bus change will be:
- From the airport, there is a bus service that goes to Inage Kaigan station and to Kaihin Makuhari station. I don't have the time schedule, but with 32 people I don't know if you can be assured that everyone gets on one same bus.
by AK rate this post as useful

. 2008/3/26 23:30
i'm bringing a group of 32 people to Toyoko Inn Makuhari Hotel. If i take the Narital Express, how will be the route arrangement like? will Narital Express stop infront of the Hotel? How Much is it per person ?

Leading 32 people to Kaihin-Makuhari on public transport, on busy trains is tremendously challenging.

I'd consider hiring a bus if I were you for convenience.

http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/charter/index.html
http://www.jck.co.jp/en/airport_transfer.htm
by optimistk rate this post as useful

thankyou all 2008/3/27 10:42
Thankyou all for ur valuable opinions and suggestion! Appreciates. i have decided to charter a bus! cheers
by echo rate this post as useful

reply to this thread